Wednesday, March 8, 2017





 Operating Room Temperature Technician
Their job is to put the gowns and gloves  on the surgical assistants.Most of them work in hospitals or in outpatient care centers.

Salary: $45,940

Education:
They will need a post secondary non-degree award.They need to learn surgical technology, surgical assisting, and be accredited by Bureau of Health Education.Be in a surgical program for 9-15 months.Also take some of these classes anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology.

Requirements:
  • Emotionally stable
  • Conscientious
  • Organized and in order

Reflection;
I think i would not be interested in this career because I do not see myself in the future doing this.This is not something I would like to be when I get older.I would like to work in another field. I am not really a person who would like to be seeing when they are doing surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment