Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break
During Spring break I really didn’t do many things.Probably just go out during the weekends and twice on the weekdays.On the past saturday  I went  to a friends 15.This saturday that just passed i went to my cousin's baptism.During the week i visited my cousin’s house and regathered with some old friends they I hadn’t talked to in a long time.To add on while at her house since there was nothing to do i decided I would join them  in painting their house.To add on I also watched a new show that is one of the most popular Netflix shows.You have probably heard of it was produced by Selena Gomez and the show is called 13 Reasons Why.This show is about a girl that committed suicide and recorded herself on 13 different types why she killed herself.The movie I also watched was Titanic the day before the anniversary of it when it had sank.During the baptism I met with many cousins and family that i hadn’t seen in a long time.These are some of the things I did during Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment