Monday, December 5, 2016






Challenges Teens Face Today

  1. Many of the challenges teens deal today are stress, school,relationships, drug use, peer pressure,and waking up for school.
  2. The two challenges  i am facing today is stress and peer pressure.I am trying to do my best in school so i can’t have less stress in my life.Also trying to have others to help me so that i can have less pressure on accomplish things by myself.
  3. By being a CTR person or having that character we help ourselves overcome this challenge by trying to be respectful and listen to directions and be responsible in anything we need to do in school or outside of school.
  4. We can help teens overcome these challenges by teachers giving us less work,homework,or less projects.Many of the things that give us stress are idps or projects.
  5. The greatest need that teens have today is education.

No comments:

Post a Comment