Friday, December 16, 2016




                        Class Evaluation

                Things I like about this class is that i get to learn new things about many different people.For example when we do the student success statement we get to see how can something so little affect our life. Also what i really like from this class is that we can relate to things that happens to others that have passed away or succeeded in life or either fail for doing what they were doing. I also liked doing the career warm up because it helped go through the different careers there is.                                     Things i do not like about this class is that we can't get up from our seats.For example say if we need to help someone we will get in trouble.To add on i also dont like that we can't have free time everyday.                                    I recommend that we should be able to get free time for at least 10 minutes daily.If it is either at the end of class or beginning of class so we will not feel that stressed.We can have a bit of time to relax from doing all the work we in this day.                 Something I really like about this class is learning why choosing the right is an important part of our everyday life. Also how it can help us.Not only in school but outside and even with our emotions. I didn't do my best in this class but i tried to finish all my work.Sometimes i would get distracted and start talking.Or sometimes i wouldn't pay attention and zone out.If we have to much to at a period of time as teens we can feel a bit stressed out.                 I am currently not reading my life planning goals at home.When i can read them is at school because i have many things to do at home.For example i need to do my work and many other thing.Especially this week and the last past week has been a very stressful week. With the IDP, finals,and projects we have needed to turn in.                   I am committed to be a ctr person because i want to have a great future.I want to be able to see myself succeed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment