Monday, January 9, 2017



                           Christmas/ Winter Break

       During Christmas my family and I spent time together in our Aunts house we spent time and gathered around with our other family members.We ate and gave each other our presents.       Some of the places my family and I went were Round 1.Round 1 is an arcade that is located in the city of industry inside puente hills mall.Their is many  things you can do you can either bowl, sing karaoke, and you can also play games in the arcade.Inside their is a variety of games you can choose from.        During Winter break my uncle took me and my brothers to the Downey theater to see the movie Assassin's Creed. It was a very intense movie the guys mother had killed herself to save the creed. The little boy which was her son started to kill many people to get revenge for what happened to his mother, He was then put in rehab so they could do experiments and test out what was happening back then when the Assassin's were still remaining.Some of the other movies i watched were : all  the Twilight movies, Pitch Perfect 1&2, all of the Step up movies, and much more.  During New Years Eve we all went to my uncles house and celebrated because there was a new year and we were celebrated that we had made it through this year. When the clock hit 12 we all started giving hugs to each other and giving thanks .




Image result for assassin's creed movie




No comments:

Post a Comment