Tuesday, January 24, 2017



“I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what is right.” - Dean Smith

This statement says that it is better do what is correct than do anything else.For example Dean Smith wasn’t trying to get a legacy he was just doing what he felt in his heart that was right.For example say if someone’s dog was lost and you found it in the street wouldn’t you give it back to the owner instead of leaving it in the street.You found flyers after a while and said the person will be rewarded you will not give the dog to the person to get rewarded.You will do it because it is the nicer thing to do. Don’t do it for the reward or money do it because it is the nicer thing to do.This implies to my life because sometimes you just do certain things to get something back or out of it.Like say in your house, sometimes my sister needs my help in homework.I sometimes tell her do this or that or i will ot help you. In my case i want something in return. I don’t do it because it the right thing to do.Most people do things to get rewarded or get something back from the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment