Friday, January 20, 2017


“Make Your Passion Your Profession”

My passion is being a forensics science investigator.Well a forensics science investigator is a person that helps the  police or the Federal government.They help them find clues for murders or any crime scenes.They then take them to the laboratory and try to put together how it happened.
I make this passion into my profession by studying and working hard.I need to put all my work in to school so i can get into a good college.
In order to become a part of the CSI (crime scene investigator) you need to get a bachelor’s degree in forensic science, forensic anthropology or forensic biology. You might also need to go to a forensic program or training.
The skills you need is experience is law enforcement, critical thinking,attention to details, composure. You also need a excellent reading and writing talent. You need a positive attitude because you can’t give up in a middle of a crime scene because you can’t find anything that matches.
In order to be able to reach my goal or passion to do i will try best in school.Also get good grades so that i can get into a good college to make my skills better.I will also try to practice by looking for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment